Personal Training Kingston believes in setting clients up for success by taking a synergistic approach to lifestyle change integrating both fitness and nutrition.
Flexible nutrition is a key factor for lasting success of our clients.
We focus on the 80/20 principle of healthy eating that allows for dramatic body composition changes that are sustainable.
Bachelor of Applied Science Degree, Nutrition and Food. Ryerson University, Toronto, ON (2010)
Digital Media Arts Diploma, Seneca College, Toronto, ON (2005)
- Certified Fitness Trainer (CFT), International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) (2019)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist, International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) (2019)
- Certified Sports Nutritionist (CISSN), International Society of Sports Nutrition
- Advanced Exercise Nutrition, Human Kinetics
- Core Assessment & Training, Human Kinetics
- Exercise and Pregnancy, Human Kinetics
- Personal Training Specialist (PTS), Can-Fit-Pro (2010-2018)
- CPR, AED & First Aid
Sarah has been involved in health and fitness for many years being a professional dancer in Toronto, and more recently working out in the gym and playing organized sports. She can work with a wide range of clients with a focus on building lean muscle, core conditioning and flexibility.
Commercial Dance Studies, George Brown College (2015-16)
- Personal Training Specialist (PTS), Can-Fit-Pro
- Pregnancy Fitness, Human Kinetics
- CPR, AED & First Aid
Terra has been in the fitness industry over 16 years with experience and certifications in just about everything fitness related! She specializes in strength training, correctional movement, weight loss, sports conditioning, weight lifting, and plus size fitness.
Fitness and Health Promotion Diploma, St. Lawrence College, Kingston, ON (2005)
• 500 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training, Shri Kali Ashram in India
• Traditional Hatha Yoga, Rishikesh Yog Peeth in India
• Strength and Conditioning Coach
• Strength and Conditioning Expert for Pole Sport
• Certified Pole Fitness Instructor
• Certified Personal Trainer with CSEP
• Standard CPR and First Aid level C
• Joint Mobility and Movement Training
• Advanced Stability and Core Training
• Certified ZUMBA Level 2 Instructor
• Certified Fitness Kickboxing Instructor
• Functional Movement Screening (FMS) Certification
• Functional Muscular Testing and Graduated Exercises Certification
• Olympic Weightlifting Certification
• KettleBell Training Certification
• Emergency First Responder for Sport
• Sport Taping Level 1
• Pilates Level 1 Certification
• Advanced Muscle Hypertrophy Training