Our philosophies in training focus on building confidence, strength, and enabling people to feel in control of their own life.
We combine functional training with strength conditioning so that you remain mobile, pain free, and strong.
Our approach with nutrition follows the 80/20 principle for sustainable weight loss and healthy living. This means you have more flexibility and less restriction.
Trevor has over 10 years of training experience working with hundreds of clients both in-person and online. Areas of expertise include healthy and natural weight loss, body composition transformation, nutritional supplements, and sports nutrition.
Bachelor of Applied Science Degree, Nutrition and Food. Ryerson University, Toronto, ON (2010)
Digital Media Arts Diploma, Seneca College, Toronto, ON (2005)
• Certified Fitness Trainer (CFT), International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) (2019)
• Corrective Exercise Specialist, International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) (2019)
• Certified Sports Nutritionist, International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) (2020)
• Sports Nutritionist (CISSN), International Society of Sports Nutrition (2014-2019)
• Advanced Exercise Nutrition, Human Kinetics
• Core Assessment & Training, Human Kinetics
• Exercise and Pregnancy, Human Kinetics
• Personal Training Specialist (PTS), Can-Fit-Pro (2010-2018)
• CPR, AED & First Aid
Sarah has been involved in health and fitness for many years being a professional dancer in Toronto. More recently she has competed in women's physique competitions and became certified in pregnancy fitness. She can work with a wide range of clients with a focus on prenatal and postnatal training and nutrition, building lean muscle, core conditioning and flexibility.
Commercial Dance Studies, George Brown College (2015-16)
• Personal Training Specialist (PTS), Can-Fit-Pro
• Prenatal and Postnatal Fitness Specialist, Moms Into Fitness (current)
• Pregnancy Fitness, Human Kinetics
• Sports Massage for Injury Care, Human Kinetics
• Bodybuilding, Human Kinetics (current)
• CPR, AED & First Aid
Terra has been in the fitness industry over 17 years with experience and certifications in just about everything fitness related! She specializes in strength training, correctional movement, weight loss, sports conditioning, weight lifting, and plus size fitness.
Fitness and Health Promotion Diploma, St. Lawrence College, Kingston, ON (2005)
• 500 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training, Shri Kali Ashram in India
• Traditional Hatha Yoga, Rishikesh Yog Peeth in India
• Strength and Conditioning Coach
• Certified Personal Trainer with CSEP
• Standard CPR and First Aid level C
• Joint Mobility and Movement Training
• Advanced Stability and Core Training
• Certified ZUMBA Level 2 Instructor
• Certified Fitness Kickboxing Instructor
• Functional Movement Screening (FMS) Certification
• Functional Muscular Testing and Graduated Exercises Certification
• Olympic Weightlifting Certification
• KettleBell Training Certification
• Emergency First Responder for Sport
• Sport Taping Level 1
• Pilates Level 1 Certification
• Advanced Muscle Hypertrophy Training